Way back in 2007, I was asked by my dear friends in Lothar to make a video for their song Malone. I accepted the challenge and decided to approach it armed only with graph paper, a pen, a scanner and a computer. A couple of weeks and many cups of coffee later, a final version was ready.

Three years after handing off the first version, I decided it was time to fix all the things i didn’t have time to fix the first time around and finish this project once and for all. The result is now finally available for public scrutiny in glorious HD!

I did all animation, modeling and post processing in Blender.